Go to main menu, to content, to homepage, to myHSHL
- Campus Office: The Campus Office (CO) is, among other things, responsible for issuing student ID cards, study certificates and semester tickets, certificates of achievement, registration for examinations and cancellations of exams, enrolment and de-registration.
- International Office: The International Office (IO) supports and advises you in planning your stay abroad and helps international students when they study or want to study at Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences.
- General student counseling: The General student counseling (ZSB) advises students at both campuses on the degree programs at HSHL and on studies in general.
- Center for Knowledge Management: The Center for Knowledge Management (ZfW) is the central IT and media service provider for students at HSHL. Services include the libraries on both campuses, myHSHL with its study platform and eLearning content, as well as the Language Service with its range of languages and training courses for scientific work.
- Career Service: The Career Service (CS) supports you when it comes to developing your individual career prospects, acquiring suitable additional qualifications and writing promising application documents.
- Alumni Service: The Alumni Service accompanies you after your graduation at Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences and helps you to stay in touch
© 2018 Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences