We are looking forward to welcoming you!
With an interdisciplinary setup, our teaching focuses on both the promotion of individual strengths and the imparting of social competences, such as team work. From the start, great importance is attached to project-oriented working. Last but not least, creativity and communication are important factors required to prepare experts in engineering sciences, natural sciences, computer sciences and economy for the future.
We are looking forward to welcoming young, curious, open-minded, creative people who are hungry to learn and will enjoy setting the course for the future – in teams and small groups, practice-oriented, in the middle of North Rhine-Westphalia.
Our bachelor’s degree programs
- Applied Computer Science and Social Media
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
In the age of digitization with current application areas such as connected and autonomous driving or Industry 4.0, the discipline of electronics is essential. The tight integration with computer science, which is the only way to develop complex, usually highly interactive systems, currently provides the breeding ground for more than 80% of innovations in application domains such as transport, medicine, telecommunications, automation, and smart home. Electronics is one of the most important disciplines in industry and business. Electronic engineers trained in Germany enjoy an excellent reputation worldwide.find out more
- Energy Engineering and Resource Optimization
- Environmental Monitoring and Forensic Chemistry
- Health Care and Sports Engineering
- Industrial Engineering with Business Studies
- Intelligent Systems Design
- Intercultural Business Psychology
- Materials Science and Bionics
- Technical Management and Marketing
- Visual Computing and Design
Studying at HSHL - made easy!
What should I study?
Information on orientation and choice of studies from the Central Student Advisory Service ...find out more
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
Many answers about choosing a study program, enrollment and times of study...find out more
Our master’s degree programs
- Applied Biomedical Engineering
- Biomedical Management and Marketing
- Business Administration
- Business and Systems Engineering
- Environmental and hazardous substance analysis
Intercultural Business Psychology
Our Master’s degree in "Intercultural Business Psychology" prepares graduates for work at the intersection of different cultures. In a world characterized by rapid globalization and demographic changes, intercultural understanding has become a key competence. In this interdisciplinary degree course, we want to prepare our students to be able to develop answers to the challenges of an increasingly complex business world, be it as employees, managers, or customers.find out more
- Product and Asset Management
- Product Development and Business Studies
- Technical Consulting and Management
- Technical Entrepreneurship and Innovation