Application for winter semester 2021/22
From December 1st, 2020 until February 28th, 2021 it was possible to apply for our Bachelor's study program "Electronic Engineering" (start date: winter semester 2021/2022).
You can find information about the application for our German study programs on our German website.
University entrance qualification
- The application for a study program in Germany requires a so-called Hochschulzugangsberechtigung (HZB - university entrance qualification or higher education entrance qualification). As a rule, this is a school-leaving qualification equivalent to the standard of the German "Abitur" or "Fachabitur".
- As a basic requirement, the certificate has to be a higher education entrance qualification in the country of origin. Sometimes this is your secondary school leaving certificate. Sometimes it might be necessary to attend certain foundation courses. Please refer to the DAAD-website for more information or ask for advice in the International Office.
- Please note: Each university follows a case by case approach and independently decides on the respective recognition.
- Certificates are checked individually for recognition. We will need all documents as verified copies of the original with a verified English or German translation of the original. Please follow the instructions given in our registration platform "Campus Office Online".
- Please note that the recognition of certificates can only be done during the regular application period, i.e. from May until mid-July of any year. We cannot prescreen your application.
- All queries concerning recognition can directly be resolved with the colleagues at the Campus Office:
A pre-study internship is not required in any of the degree programs - in lectures, seminars, exercises and practical courses we closely interlink theory and practice and offer you a realistic impression of your future professional life, not least through the integrated practical semester. In addition, we offer preparatory courses prior to the start of the lectures, which make it easier to get started.