Application Period Summer Semester 2023
The application period for master's programs starting in the summer semester 2023 is open from December 1, 2022 to January 15, 2023.
Application Period Winter Semester 2023/24
Applications for the bachelor's degree program in Electronic Engineering for the winter semester 2023/24 are open from December 1, 2022 to July 15, 2023.
Bachelors Study Programs
Starting In Winter Semester
- Biomedical Engineering, B.Eng. | German
- Energy Engineering and Resource Optimization, B.Eng. | German
- Intelligent Systems Design, B.Eng. | German
- Environmental Monitoring and Forensic Chemistry, B.Eng. | German
- Sport and Health Care Engineering, B.Eng. | German
- Technical Management and Marketing, B.Sc. | German
- Intercultural Business Psychology, B.Sc. | German
- Mechatronics, B.Eng. | German
- Industrial Studies with Business Administration, B.Eng. | German
- Electronic Engineering, B.Eng. | English
- Material Design - Bionics and Photonics, B.Sc. | German
- Business Administration, B.Sc. | German
- Visual Computing and Design, B.Sc. | German
- Applied Computer Science and Social Media, B.Sc. | German
Starting In Winter And Summer Semester
- Product Development and Business Studies, M.Eng. | German/English
- Product and Asset Management, M.Sc. | German
- Biomedical Management and Marketing, M.Sc. | German/English
- Intercultural Business Psychology, M.Sc. | English
- Environmental and Hazardous Substance Analysis, M.Sc. | German
- Business and Systems Engineering, M.Eng. | German
- Technical Consulting and Management, M.Sc. | German
Starting In Summer Semester Only
- Applied Biomedical Engineering, M.Sc. | German
- Technical Entrepreneurship and Innovation, M.Sc. | German
Starting In Winter Semester Only
- Business Administration, M.Sc. | German/English
Create Your Account
The first step is to create an account for your application on our homepage. Start here!
After creating your account, you will receive an e-mail with your password and information about the next steps. If you have not received an e-mail within 24 hours, please contact us at: email@example.com
Important: In case you have already started your studies at Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences, you do not need to create a new account. You can use your existing Campus Office Online access data for the application.
Start The Online Process
Now you can apply for your study program via the online portal. To do this, log in to Campus Office Online.
In the menu bar on the left you can find all currently open application possibilities at Hamm Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences. Please select your requested enrollment/application procedure. You can choose between Application Master or Application Electronic Engineering. Afterwards, you will be redirected to the application portal where you have to enter your access data again.
Enter Your Data
As a next step you can select your desired study program in the application portal under the menu item "course" and enter your data as well as upload your documents.
When applying to a master’s program you only need to enter your data and then will be asked to send the required documents via e-mail – no upload needed.
Important: If you have an international university entrance qualification, you must also have your application documents checked by uni-assist. You can start entering your data on the application portal, but the application cannot be completed until you upload the evaluation result.
Finish Your Application
After your application has been completed in the application portal, your documents will be checked. This can take a few weeks and you will be informed by e-mail about the official decision: admission or letter of rejection. In this e-mail you will also find further information about your studies at Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences and the next steps or whether you need to submit additional documents.
After Your Admission
After receiving your admission, you have to take the following steps:
- Organize your student health insurance.
- Transfer the semester fee, stating your HSHL application number.
- Apply for your visa, if necessary. (International students)
Important: The visa process can take up to several months in some countries. Start your application as early as possible.
More detailed information will be given with the admission letter.
University Entrance Qualification / HZB
In order to study in Germany, a so-called "Hochschulzugangsberechtigung" (HZB) is required. This university entrance qualification proofs that you graduated from a secondary school and qualify for studying. As a rule, the qualification is equivalent to the standard of the German "Abitur" or "Fachabitur". For more information, please refer to the DAAD-website.
You will need to submit a passport photo.
Depending on the course of studies you need to show appropriate German or English language skills. Please check on the study program website whether German or English is the language of instruction and which certificates we accept.
Foreign Educational Certificates
Applicants with international educational certificates (e.g. Matura, O-and A-(S-)level, Baccalaureate) must also get their documents checked by uni-assist. This can only be done during the official application period. You will receive the evaluation result from uni assist and need to upload it during your application in the online portal.
More information about the general process, handling fees and required documents for uni-assist are available at uni assist's website.
If you apply from India, China or Vietnam the APS certificate is required.
You need further advice on your educational certificates? Please contact the International Office.
Other Documents And Special Requirements
When applying to a master’s program further documents are needed:
e.g. bachelor’s certificate, proof of de-registration.
A pre-study internship is not required in any of the study programs.
All special requirements for admission can be found in the description of the according study program website.